Monday, August 3, 2009

I'VE GOT THE BLUES

 
Posted by Picasa

I'VE GOT THE BLUES, missing TAOS,
as i usually do when i'm supposed to be settling back into home life in michigan.
Happens everytime. my affair with the mountain, been going on for over fourty years after living there way back then, and continues since i manage to make my way back most summers for at least a short time. sometimes i say i'm never going back. can't handle the reentry. stopped saying i'll live there. like an affair, it's always sweeter when not so available...or so i've heard. hmmmmmm. grass greener. who needs green?

4 comments:

  1. YES!! it IS like an affair! I never thought of it that way, but you are right. that makes me feel so much better. but it is a charming muse! xo cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. But having the blues leads to this wonderful composition of blue pics, such beauties...
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel - when a place has your heart - it's hard to leave, and sometimes hard to go back, when you know you can't stay.......
    Thanks for following me - and your very kind comments!!!! I love your art - and your DisCo reveal is absolutely WONDER-full!!!!!!
    I am a follower now!!

    ReplyDelete