Sunday, May 31, 2009

not sure for a salon

 
Posted by Picasa


went into a salon yesterday to set up a "consultation" on my current year-long journey that i've been on to find a new person to cut my hair, but not all off like the person i'd been seeing for 15 years. spikey is so yesterday,(and many of the days before that)> so far, during this year,the best cuts were in chicago, and nags head, nc.....but, not practical. too far away. even chicago. a major trip to even get into the city these days, and the cost! yikes. HOWEVER, I'm
not sure if this salon will work for me either: these carvings were featured in the entrance, a local artist's work, very nice yes, and only $50 a piece in lovely frames. but, NOT A GOOD SIGN for a haircutter .

7 comments:

  1. Unless you want a chrome dome! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great faces, looking content. Good for you to update your style. I don't have a clue what is current. Do let us know....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spikey is so YESTERDAY??? Uh-oh! The maintenance on these looks good - shave in the morning in the shower. No shampoo needed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, how did the haircut turn out? I am new to your blog and always interested in hairstyles.
    Your photos below are beautiful!
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. renee:well, not yesterday....but so high maintenance. product. cut every 4 weeks. blue sky dreaming: the "consult" was today, the cut in 2 weeks. thanks for checking out the blog and the pics. i'll keep you posted unless i shave my head. hahaha sooo buddhaful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've lately been going in only 4X a year and cutting it myself in between. I live in a small town with 2 choices - mullet or bob - ugh!

    p.s. I've decided my summer reading will be the Anne of Green Gables series - very upbeat :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious, Nancy! Loved the link you sent, too. Not sure I'll be heading your way this summer... some health issues to deal with. More on this later. Miss you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete